Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Update #1

Hi Everyone!

So now that I've got the ball rolling on my project, these past couple of days I have secured locations, dates, and times to complete my lessons. Now I must work on marketing to my student population so that they will attend! Do you have any suggestions on how to market/advertise to get people to attend presentations? I am going entice with free food and bright posters all over the music department, but any other suggestions would be gladly welcomed!

Also, I'm beginning to work on my lesson plans, and determining the best fit for how to tie in music educator standards and teacher technology standards into the curriculum- this way it is beneficial for the students.

Finally, I'm working on developing the actual activities. I'm so glad that we have done some research on my topics in this class, so I already have a great foundation to work on.

Hope Everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment