Sunday, December 6, 2015

And so it goes!

Hello Everyone! So I had my presentation on Wednesday, and while I enticed with free food, only two particpants showed up. However, I wasn't going to let that rain on my parade- we had a good time! The students there were actually really interested in using the technology in the classroom, and found the activities really fun, and I enjoyed doing them along with them! Here's a picture of our word wall we made as an introductory activity:
Now to work on the analysis part and finish up this project!

2 comments:

  1. Katie, not having a lot of people worked out better for me actually. I had a chance to look over their results with little time. Looking at this as a trail run that I can build ideas for the future. Great job with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, I'm sorry you only had two people but am so pleased you had agreat time. I had a very small group too and think it comes down to quality over quantity. I would rather have a small group of engaged learners who I can give individual attention to than a group of 15 or 20 learners that don't really care. It sounds like your end result was great! Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete